Jazzed off two relatively good days, I went into this one with high expectations, and little sleep. I finished organizing my website to present an introductory SEO webinar. Truth told, it went much better than I anticipated.
I thought radio was a frightening medium because of the inability to get reads off people, allowing one’s self to change course in their presentation or crack a joke in order to get the audience’s attention. In this case, we had audio, but the video void was filled with background whispers while the Agency Directory played mediator. After 20 minutes I finally sucked it up and went straight through Hell. About 30 minutes in, it was smooth sailing.
The theme continued on into the evening.
As I met my friend at a Coffee House for dinner, the void there was in the form of the Grecian retired MP / martial arts expert sitting at the table next to us. He was a delightful conversationalist, but he was pretty strong about talking about what he liked and was persistent in steering the conversation away from things he wasn’t comfortable knowledgeable. So, unless it was classic boxing, sumo wrestling, ancient Greek dialects, Japanese martial arts or Gold trading, he wasn’t having any of it. And he was pretty coarse about it :-). Which only made the times that much more fun fun times.
And, besides, I’ve never tried sun-dried tomato mustard before. Actually, I forgot to try it then. Luckily there’s always next week.
#holdmeaccountable Things I Did Right
- Breakfast: 2 eggs, scrambled w/ cinnamon, 2 pieces of toast w/ strawberry jelly.
- Lunch: Buffalo chicken salad. Minimum cheese.
- Iced Teas: 3
- Toothpicks: 8
- Dinner: Grilled chicken on gluten-free pretzel bun w/ tomato, lettuce w/ a couple veggie chips
- Snack: popcorn. Stove popped. Light salt. No Butter
- Treadmill walk: 1 hour. Brisk pace.
- 12 oz. glasses of water: 2
#holdmeaccountable Things I Did Not as Right
- 1.5 handfuls of potato chips (was waiting on a friend for lunch and got hungry)
- 15 oz. of Caffiene-Free Diet Pepsi (sorbitol and lack of caffiene :-P)
- Iced Teas 4 & 5
- Elliptical Time: 0 minutes (it was almost 9pm and I wanted to watch Burn Notice and wind down so I want home to treadmill it. No elliptical there.)