Journals | Notes | Research | Book News
Enjoy. Scroll & Push Buttons & Stuff.
While You’re Here:
1 – Get the Latest Book Updates.
Get on the list and be the first to know when the Fifth First is Read. Discounts and coupons will also be sent through this list.
2 – Read Everything.
This link will take you to the blog, though I recommend doing what I do and hit the Randomize button at the top.
3 – Get Relevant Updates.
This one gets you all the significant updates in my writing career. For slice-of-life stuff, try my Letters Back Home.
Here’s the Latest From Said Blog:
- On Pokémon GO Spoofing - I used to be hardcore anti-spoofing. My rational rallied around my joy for Pokémon GO, and that’s traveling & hunting, walking miles & miles at a time to finally find that rare, coveted Pokémon that fills the cobwebbed corners of the dex. Then one day at an Ex-Raid, I realized one of our players was …
- Verizon issues in Tillamook. It’s a running joke out here. - If you’re a tourist along the Oregon Coast, especially in the Tillamook Bay area, especially between Easter and Labor Day, especially if it coincides with a coveted fishing / hunting season, and despite having trusted Verizon as your cell provider, the following keeps happening every day until 8pm: Verizon service keeps telling you that you …
- [Pokémon GO] My priorities for Lucky Friend trades [team Mystic]: - Here are my trade priorities for lucky friends: Trade my shiny, non-wonder Groudon for a shiny, non-wonder Groudon. Traded with QueenAnectine. Now have a Shiny / Lucky / 91.1 Wonder Groudon. Thank you, Anectine. Trade my shiny, non-wonder Legendaries for the same – or excruciatingly similar shiny, non-wonder Legendary. I have 1 shiny, non-wonder Kyogre …
About My Books of Blues:
In 1998, I finished school, stole time, skipped seminary, and slipped away to write Books of Blues.
I spent a lot of time working and living, not realizing it was research. I also pissed off a few friends who thought I strayed from the path & deserted them.
By 2008, I finished first drafts to one and a half Books of Blues.
Then my career it full swing and I started doing a lot of digital marketing. Probably too much. I’m still working on rebuilding strength to atrophied muscle groups because I sat in a chair so much.
Now in 2018, my wife tells me it’s time to finish those Books of Blues.
They’re always spinning in my head. My characters have been in my head so long they’re legally old enough to drink. So long as the Mrs. doesn’t mind that I get lost on that Book of Blues world for hours at a time, losing track of all the time I steal.
Here’s to seeing it through to the end.
- Brunswick, Maine by my mama.
- Valparaiso, Indiana (AKA The Region suburbs of Chicago) by my family.
- Southwest Florida for so many incredible family holidays.
- San Francisco Bay Area, California by #coinflip for four years. Got a little too addicted to the weather, wineries, and craft brews there – when the air was clean enough to breathe outside.
- Now, Oregon. With a plan for a home along the Oregon Coast and a little condo in Portland.
And all the roads and flight routes in between.
Once Those Books Are Written.
I hope to get them published. On my terms. It won’t be enough to see them in print.
If I wanted that, I’d go to AuthorHouse. Either way, DB Frazier is hoping I get them finished soon so he can read them and Pollack it with his red marker. Deep, bold, blood red marker.
I Encourage All Feedback, Suggestions, and Questions.
Unless you’re a troll, spammer, scammer, or suck as a person. Otherwise, Contact Me.