In the last three days I’ve been louder on Google Plus communities & LinkedIn than I’ve been in…well…ever. I’ve been more active on social media and I’ve been less that kind. Well, less than kinder than normal. More to the point – I’m not letting as much go.
And it’s because I really don’t have to be quiet anymore.
The testing for BakedFinn is about done. We’ve got a few directions we found we like and we’re heading towards them. And after a few more pages of copywriting and the updating of a couple sites – this one included – I’ll get to do what I’ve been wanting to do for two years since we started stuff into what was Project 01: create.
We built a platform and an agency all so I can start writing. And now, even front-end code some. Who saw that coming? And come Spring – perhaps a bit of backend coding.
What I have left to do for this site:
- finish setting the side columns as responsive
- update the header
- add 3-part imagery above the fold on the home page
- create a couple categories I want to highlight
- consolidate many, many of my more superfluous categories
- consolidate a few pages and turn them into sections
And enjoy writing about New Media and old music
Not much further now.
And after what we saw today…